Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Sigh, Have to Upgrade

I've been trying to avoid upgrading to the new Blogger system. Not because I think it's bad but because it's just another damn thing I have to do. Today, they wouldn't let me log in to the old pages and forced an upgrade.

I haven't been blogging much lately because:
  • Trying to get the final chapters of HotK written. I'm 3/4 of the way through the last chapter. Then I do my rewrite of the unpublished part and post that sucker. Go me!
  • Helping an ill parent, who had a bad health scare but is doing better
  • Big projects at work, all hitting full-speed at once. Just call me the queen of multi-tasking.
  • Nasty infected tooth. It was pulled today (I have all the pieces!) and I'm on some serious pain killers.
  • Political news hasn't needed much commentary. Instead, it has been popcorn munching time as the Dems begin to use their majority status to methodically expose Rethuglican corruption.
  • House buying continues apace. Still looking, have a back-up offer in, the market in San Diego is insane.
When the story wraps up, I intend to get back to more regular blogging.

Anglachel

No comments: